The Manager manages a portfolio of engagements to deliver high quality audit services. You will provide leadership on audit engagements, which includes engagement planning, execution and finalisation of an audit engagement. You will be fully accountable for the audit engagement and ensures that the engagement process against budget and timeline is closely monitored. You will develop and maintain long-term client relationships.
You will review and provide key technical expertise to ensure the quality of audit work performed is in compliance with professional standards and requirements. You will also undertake a role in professional development activities such as training, staff recruitment and performance management.
- Degree in Accountancy with a recognised professional qualification
- Minimum 6 years of relevant work experience with minimum 1 year in a managerial capacity, preferably from an international accounting firm
- Excellent communication skills to work effectively and efficiently across all levels
- Good understanding of corporate governance, regulatory compliance, audit standards and accounting principles
- Possess positive “can do” attitude to challenges and the agility to multitask effectively across competing priorities.