Corporate Secretarial Supervisor
- Professional Training & Personal Development
- Insurance & Medical Coverage
- CSR & Recreation Activities
Reporting to Team Manager of Corporate Secretarial team, you will be responsible for administration of a portfolio of clientele which includes private and public limited companies and foreign companies in area of advisory and compliance work in relevant company legislations and regulations. You will work closely with Singapore team and CoE team in an effective manner to motivate and coach the team, to continuously meet clients ‘expectations, to optimise the work process and to maintain close contacts with clients.
- Review statutory document and overseeing preparation and co-ordination of statutory books and documents.
- Ensure statutory and compliance issues are met, and as and when required, attending meetings and taking minutes, as well as handling immigration related matters.
- Attend to auditors queries on behalf of clients and liaise with them in preparation for and during annual audit
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with existing and potential clients
- Contribute and identify opportunity to market our service to potential clients and support team to achieve revenue target
- Coach and train junior team members to enable them to carry out their roles effectively and efficiently
- Support in Continuous assessment of procedures and control and implementing process improvement as necessary
- Other ad hoc projects
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) qualification with at least a minimum of 5 -8 years of experience in a corporate secretarial practice
- Possess a good understanding of Singapore Companies Act, CAP 50 and ACRA filling
- Experience in motivating, training and leading professional staff is essential
- Meticulous individual with strong sense of responsibility, pro-active client servicing aptitude and a commercial acumen in managing a portfolio of clients
- Willing to hands-on and capable of driving changes and initiatives
- Positive working attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Career Level: Senior Executive
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience: 5 years