Analyst, Client Expense
The Transfer Agency department provides a third party fund administration service to numerous fund management companies covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, settlements, distributions, commissions and statements. The department is responsible for client and investor document management, processing and quality checking of transactions and updating the registers of clients¿ mutual funds in response to investor instructions. The Analyst is responsible for identifying and resolving problems within established guidelines. This may be an entry level position with opportunity to develop professionally.
- Process a wide range of dealing transactions through internal systems, to regulatory and client standards
- Identify and resolve problems within established guidelines
- Complete archiving of investor and client documentation ensuring a full audit trail exists for subsequent retrieval
- Provide management information and analysis
- Expected to use some initiative but refer more complex problems to supervisors
- Works effectively as a team member but also independently
- A College or University degree and/or some relevant work experience is preferred
- Good oral and written communication skills are required
- Basic Functional / Industry Knowledge is preferred
- Analytical and problem solving skills are required
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.