Full time, salaried (monthly)
Charing Cross Road, London WC2H OHF
Subject to skills, experiences, and behaviours (refer below)
Monday - Friday | 40 hours pw | 9am to 6pm
25 per annum + public holidays
About Eventim UK:
We’re a London based ticketing company and part of CTS EVENTIM AG and Co. KGa, one of the leading international providers of ticketing services and live entertainment.
Eventim.co.uk launched in 2009 to provide an online ticket booking service in the UK for a wide range of live events; including concerts, theatre, sports and popular attractions.
The EVENTIM system is one of the most robust systems in the marketplace, with the ability to seamlessly sell thousands of tickets within seconds. Offerings such as FanTicket (quick and simple souvenir ticket production) and FanBonus (customer loyalty scheme offering 3% cashback) set us apart from the competition and offer greater value to our customers.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- To comply with all legislative or accounting related control practices as directed by the Financial Director
- Management of purchase and sales ledger as directed by the Financial Director with an emphasis on accurate entry/coding and timely execution
- Prepare VAT reconciliations and assist with payroll and relevant HR procedures
- Monitor debtors list and resolve any non-payment issues in conjunction with relevant stakeholders in order to meet the financial needs of the business and the strategic goals of the Company
- Assist Financial Director with month end, quarter end, half yearly accounts and year-end close to include financial audits as and when required
- Follow established procedures for processing purchase orders, invoices, supplier statements, timesheets, staff expenses, petty cash receipts, etc. with an emphasis on accurate entry/coding and timely execution
- Liaise with nominated suppliers to place equipment orders and/or the provision of ancillary services in line with agreed contractual/commercial terms
- Interface with end-user customers, internal EVENTIM departments and/or divisions (non-UK) to provide regular financial information (or commentary) to include answering business correspondence, financial queries, inter-departmental/company recharges, etc.
- Maintain filing and archiving systems for all financial documentation; purchase orders, invoices, supplier statements, timesheets, staff expenses, petty cash receipts, etc.
- Document client contact in accordance with company policy and procedures
- Provide ad-hoc office administration support, to include business correspondence and/or reports, as and when required.
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Proven analytical experience in a commercial environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively present information to a wide range of audiences; end users, technical staff, vendors, departmental and senior management
- Qualified, part-qualified or studying for an industry recognised qualification e.g. AAT, ACCA or CIMA
- European language(s)
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success:
- Commercial sensibility and business acumen
- A rigorous approach to work and an eye for detail
- A highly motivated and conscientious individual with the ability to work well under pressure, to make key decisions and to motivate others
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to act and learn on his/her own initiative and execute objectives without day-to-day supervision
- Ability to use self-initiative as well as work within a team
- Pro-active attitude; you must have the drive to succeed
- Pro-active nature; a flexible approach to hours of work and location of duties
How to apply:
If your skills and experiences match that of this job description, please submit your current CV including full employment and education information to Russell.Durrant@eventim.co.uk by 21/02/2020 together with your salary expectations.
Please note due to high volume of applications for our roles we reserve the right to close all vacancies earlier than the advertised date without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible.
All roles at EVENTIM UK Ltd. are subject to full background screening.
EVENTIM UK Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.