Assistant Manager Finance
- He will be responsible to manage the cash flow and supervise over the financial transactions within and outside the company.
- Propose an annual budget based upon organizational goals and the planned targets of production in the guidance of the manager.
- Control and protect the assets in the interest of the organization.
- Assist the finance manager to make rounds in attending on financial requests pertaining to purchase orders.
- Watch the cash flow over the financial transaction with the clients and the purchaser of the assets of the company.
- Report the fiscal profit/loss incurred on yearly or weekly basis.
- Interact with financial staff and ensure the audit spreadsheets are maintained every month/year.
- Handle the day to day job performance of the staff members and manage the payroll activities in approval of the manager.
- Provide solutions on risk management.
- Plan a strategic and long term business plans in support of the financial manager and the board of managers.
- Provide funds with respect to rough cost estimates for new products and services.
- His main responsibility would be to assist the manager to obtain financial data from several sources such as expenses incurred in the month, day, etc.
- In case of providing the reports to the financial manager,he will have to ensure to meet deadlines through the staff.
- Skills of an Assistant Financial manager
- Excellent organizational skills.
- He must possess significant computer knowledge and have an expertise in Ms Excel and other computer related skills like database administration, tally, etc.
- Apart from this he must have in-depth knowledge about accounting and finance.
- Aware of the data security act to safeguard the financial assets of the company.
- Welcome change by keeping himself informed about the changes regarding the financial regulations and legislation.
- Have an eye for analyzing the market trends.
- Calm and professional attitude to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Possess strategic approach to deal with outside competitions.
- Coordinate taxation management with tax consultant/local authorities for annual consolidated reporting and all other tax related issues.
- Any other task assigned by the project leader
- Coordination and support for preparation of budgets for new project proposals.
- Visits to Partner offices and coordination as per Country Office requirements
- Professional Requirements
Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality;
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Computer Skills: - To perform this job successfully, an individual should have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word,Excel,accounting software's,payroll systems.
- Experience in Supervising the staff is desirable
- Good communication skills both verbal and written in English and Urdu (mandatory)
- Experience in developing budgets, tracking budget expenses, accounting, reporting and coordination skills are highly desirable.
- Bookkeeping, Voucher Management, Planning Budgeting & Forecasting, Payroll Processing, Continuous Controls Monitoring