AVP - Client Service Insurance
This is a position with a high level of responsibility within the Client Operations Delivery team. The Client Delivery AVP is responsible for service delivery to global clients. The role is responsible for ensuring successful service delivery, contract and SLA documentation and execution, change management, and key performance reporting.
- 12+ years’ experience in Custody - Trades, Cash, FX, Corporate Actions knowledge is must.
- Deliver highly valued services and solutions to clients to ensure quality services are consistently delivered and clients are offered State Street’s full range of services as their needs and our services evolve.
- Provide support during US market hours, should be comfortable with Night Shift.
- Define risk environment for business unit and perform Risk and Control Assessment to ensure appropriate action is initiated and executed to minimize risk events
- Promote a collaborative cross-business and jurisdiction environment that fosters change and innovation.
- Execute oversight activities to ensure interdepartmental deliveries are monitored and risks highlighted and addressed.
- Assists with compliance reviews, controls, and audits as appropriate.
- Ensures superior client satisfaction by acting as an advocate for clients and ensuring client issues are satisfactorily resolved.
- Proactive identification of client needs and potential internal issues impacting client satisfaction.
- Exercise discretion and judgment with respect to matters of significance, such as resolving, reporting of issues/breaches and suspicious transactions.
- Work in conjunction with individuals on the team as well as other business units, shared services/COEs, outsource partners, external clients as needed to resolve issues/discrepancies and ensure client satisfaction through seamless processing, accuracy, and adherence to all SLAs/internal standards/guidelines
- Liaise with COE's, shared service teams and other business units as required to escalate and resolve client's service/ operational issue.
- Trains, coaches’ colleague and provides input to performance appraisals.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.