Manager, Audit Verification/ Analytics
Get to know our Team:
- Internal Audit is an independent function within Grab that provides an objective assurance and advisory role to Grab’s senior management.
- We use a systematic, disciplined risk-based approach to evaluate and assess Grab’s risks, processes and internal controls.
- Reflecting Grab’s entrepreneurial spirit, Internal Audit covers multiple businesses and technology areas.
Get to know the Role:
- As a Manager of Audit Verification/ Analytics, you are responsible to effectively manage audits and risk advisory activities that cover the associated risks arising from activities across the Grab’s businesses.
- You report directly to the Head of Technology, Systems & Data Analytics Audit, and work across the various business, technology and analytics audit teams across Grab’s businesses.
- We seek a candidate who brings excellent audit, risk advisory and analytics experience to complement the Internal Audit team, in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- You effectively plan, manage and execute audit issues verification and analytics to be deployed across audits, including the design of audit work steps to evaluate the risks associated with governance, financial, operational, regulatory, and business continuity.
The day-to-day activities:
- Support the Head of Technology, Systems & Data Analytics Audit and other audit leaders where relevant as part of audit verification and analytics activities.
- Partner with the other IA teams and work with the Audit Analytics team and focusing on identifying risks arising from activities across Grab’s businesses.
- Lead audit issues verifications and identifying data sources to analyse and assist the broader audit team to perform risk-based assessments, understand and evaluate the business environment, related controls and processes.
- Assist to prepare draft/ final report and participate in the presentation of audit findings as a result of audit issues verification and analytics performed.
- Develop and maintain business relations with Grab’s management, and be the trusted risk advisor on control related matters and how audit analytics can be leveraged.
The must haves:
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science/engineering, accountancy, finance or equivalent, with professional certification (e.g., CPA, CA CISA, CISSP, CIA) as an added advantage.
- 10-12 years of spanning across audit, audit analytics and risk advisory experience.
- Excellent command of English.
- Advanced proficiency in data analytics and visualisation tools (e.g. Python and Tableau),
- Located in Singapore, and ability to travel for work when required.
Experience and knowledge in the following:
- Excellent audit issue verification and analytics skills, with strong confidence for interaction with stakeholders.
- Experience in designing and executing an audit issue verification process which is sustainable and commensurate with the risk profiles of issues and businesses.
- Leveraging and designing audit analytics solutions to identify trends, anomalies and exceptions across both business and technology processes to help develop a data driven audit approach to help identify higher risk areas and to provide higher degree through substantive interrogation of testing.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.