Audit Associates and Senior Audit Associates
Job Description & Requirements
- To assist in statutory audit of private companies, limited companies and non-for-profit organisations.
- To assist in performance of compliance audits.
- To perform high quality and effective audit procedures.
- To apply financial reporting standards and auditing standards for audits.
- To prepare financial reporting for disclosure and presentation of financial statements.
- To conduct audit planning.
- To perform walkthrough test and test of controls
- Candidate preferred to possess at least Bachelor's Degree/ Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English and Chinese
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Financial Reporting Standards
- Audit Professionals (B.Acc / ACCA / CPA / ICAEW or equivalent)
- Strong communication skills and maintain good relationship with clients
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple engagements and work under pressure
- Interested candidates to email resume via the form below and state expected salaries.
Apply for Audit Associates and Senior Audit Associates
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly