Junior Financial Analyst (Pipeline for PC)
Product Control are the Financial Guardians of Bank’s sales and trading activities. We fulfill this role through: Ensuring complete, accurate and timely P&L, balance sheets and analysis. The independent validation of the value of our trading portfolios. Working with the businesses and the new business product groups to evaluate & integrate new products and businesses into our financial environment in a controlled manner. The provision of reliable and significant financial information to the business managers, external business partners and other relevant internal constituents.
Individuals within the Line Production Product Control (PC) job group are responsible for executing the Daily, Monthly and Quarterly Production aspects of Product Control's primary role which is the financial guardianship of the Bank's sales and trading activities. They are responsible for ensuring complete, accurate & timely P&L and Balance Sheets.The role involves:
- Key role is owning the Treasury GMM execution books. The desk trades numerous products and allocates funding for the firm. Products include: US Treasury Bills, OTC Derivatives, loans, deposits, cash securities (CP/CD) and other funding products. Treasury GMM Product Control is accountable for formulating and executing liquidity, funding, and capital plans.
- Performing P&L analytics and providing P&L explanation and commentary to senior management, FA and PC reporting team
- Preparing daily, weekly, monthly P&L analysis report for senior management
- Responsible for month end close process (reconcile PNL, reconcile balance sheet, posting ledger entries, writing commentary, financial statement reporting, quarterly disclosures, etc.)
- Maintain and manage key control processes to improve process efficiency and accuracy
- Product Controller will work closely with trade support, technology, financial control and other infrastructure areas to ensure timely and accurate reporting of the trading desks’ results including daily P&L reporting, management commentaries, and exception
- Participate in strategic systems design, testing and implementations
- Provide analysis and information in response to ad hoc requests from various areas throughout the firm (e.g. Front Office, COO, LMR, LEC and Regulatory)
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.