Partner Consultant (Hong Kong)
Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
How you’ll make an impact
This role is responsible for helping accountants and bookkeepers (“Partners”) to understand the benefits of using Xero for their firm and for their clients. You will project manage Xero implementation and migration projects as well as deliver Xero education workshops, and webinars to accountants who use Xero, and accountants who are thinking about using Xero. If you have a passion for client relationships and cloud technology, this is the ideal opportunity to work closely with clients to help them execute an online growth strategy for their business. This is a commissionable role.
What you’ll do
- Prepare and execute on Xero implementation plans to ensure Partners implement Xero for their clients correctly and efficiently
- Assist the Hong Kong sales team on pitching the benefits of Xero to Partners
- Present educational sessions in the form of workshops, webinars and classroom training to Partners as and when needed
- Handle Partner technical queries and respond in a timely manner
- Assist the Hong Kong team with ad hoc tasks and events management
- Work closely with the Hong Kong sales team to deliver business plans for Partners and meet territory revenue goals
- Update the CRM system with all client communications including calls, emails and meetings
- Manage the creation of resources (process guides/videos) for frequently asked questions from Partners
What you’ll bring with you
- Qualified Accountant (HKICPA, CA ANZ, CPA, ACCA)
- Passion for SaaS and the online accounting market, technology and small business sector
- Process driven mindset
- Ability to create a strong rapport with partners
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Fluent in written and spoken Cantonese and English (Mandarin advantageous)
- Knowledge of the workings of an accounting practice and related systems
- Comfortable in presenting training online and offline (having experience will be advantageous) and accounting software knowledge
- Experience with financial reporting, tax returns and compliance work advantageous
- Process re-engineering
- The ability to live our Xero vision and values, translating them into day-to-day activities and behaviours, with them at the heart of your decision-making
At Xero we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life and your passions. We offer a great remuneration package including shares plus a range of leave options to suit your well-being. Our work environment encourages continuous improvement and career development and you’ll get to work with the latest technology.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate successfully. We are a member of Pride in Diversity, in recognition of our inclusive workplace. So, from the moment yo
For more information, and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.