Account Manager - WorkflowMax
Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
How you’ll make an impact…
The WorkflowMax Sales team is responsible for growing the WorkflowMax customer subscription base and the account management of WorkflowMax customers. This includes making both direct sales and channel sales, through the full account management of businesses such as accounting firms, bookkeepers, IT consulting businesses and any other business or group which might be in a position to provide WorkflowMax leads. Your role will be to contribute to their successful growth, support and development by solving the job management needs of our customers and supporting them in the implementation of WorkflowMax to optimise their workflows and ultimately help their businesses thrive.
What you’ll do...
- Grow the number of WorkflowMax subscriptions
- Proactively identify sales opportunities of each partner, through a collaborative sales conversation using negotiation, consulting, tailoring a solution and closing business in a timely way
- Drive customer growth both direct and with our channel partners
- Deliver WorkflowMax introductory events to direct trialists, existing customers as a subject matter expert and to prospective partners
- Deliver WorkflowMax training events to new partners or high value customers as required
- Manage all inbound sales calls and responding to prospective customers driving sales
- Prioritise and manage your day to optimise calling time to meet monthly and yearly sales targets
- Actively use collaborative sales processes and tools to shape calls effectively and conduct quality calls.
- Manage and respond to all inbound sales calls and tickets from new and existing partners
- Engage in online activity to research and find new prospects
- Identify marketing activities to drive pipeline and conversions
What you’ll bring…
- Proven sales performance
- Ideally, a minimum of 1 year’s experience in a pro-active, telephone, email and face to face sales/account management role
- Knowledge of the workings of an accounting practice and/or small to medium professional service business, is desirable
- CRM discipline
- Familiarity with accounting principles would be a significant advantage and/or the willingness, energy and interest to learn
- Experience in applying quality sales call techniques including tone, call shaping and control, fact finding, enthusiasm, closing and next steps
This role can be based in any of our 3 UK offices which are based in Milton Keynes, Manchester & London. The role can also be based remotely but ideally within a close enough proximity of one of our offices as you will occasionally be expected to be in the office.
At Xero we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life and your passions. We offer a great remuneration package with benefits that support a range of lifestyle choices and requirements and the opportunity to participate in Xero’s success through our Long Term Incentive scheme. Xero has rapidly expanding offices in London, Milton Keynes and Manchester and our work environment encourages continuous improvement and career development.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate successfully. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, and Disability Confident committed. So, from the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.
For more information, and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.