Due to our constant growth and the expanding portfolio of our Clients, we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Office Location: Warsaw
Scope of duties:
- Coordinating the execution of audit projects, including planning and carrying them out;
- Monitoring the timeliness and quality of executed projects;
- Preparing necessary documentation: schedules, procedures, audit reports, reviewing documentation;
- Analyzing and verifying the critical areas of the audit related to, i.a., risk of material misstatement.
- Planning, organizing and monitoring the work of the team.
- At least 5 years of experience in working in audit;
- At least 1 year of experience in working on a similar position;
- Degree in Economics, or similar;
- Ability to independently carry out audit projects;
- Good organization of own work and the work of the dedicated team;
- Extensive knowledge of domestic and international accounting regulations;
- Fluency in Polish;
- Fluency in Business English.
We offer you:
- Participation in interesting international projects;
- Opportunities for professional development thanks to comprehensive training, including language courses;
- Extensive benefits coverage: MultiSport card, pre-paid vouchers, private healthcare.