Core Operations, Assc2
Who we are looking for:
Payment Hub (China-Hangzhou) A2—The preparer of the payment processing, included offline template and online bank file creating. The experience of accounting specially for payment respected. Prefer Account Payable or related role as previous work. Basic knowledge for Accounts Payable or online bank portal processing, similar with function used.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Payment Hub A2 you will:
- Perform complex end-to-end payment processes that may include (but are not listed to); payments preparation, accounting documents processing and preparation of daily cash balances.
- Assisting with analyzing banking statements and financial audits.
- Assisting in documentation and monitoring of internal controls, performing other projects and/or reports as assigned etc.
- Monitor and confirm to direct manager completeness of daily tasks delivery at the end of each business day.
- Developing and maintaining close working relations with the business locations
- Implementing and documenting change and investigating its implications
- Identify, report and escalate control gaps to establish effective best practice controls to achieve Risk Excellence
- Co-ordinates new processes and initiatives. Liaise with respective parties as required
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ year working experience in accounting processes, experience in the payments related function is preferred
- Experience of working in MNCs or shared services is preferred
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.