Finance Business Consultant with French
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
We’re looking for Consultant / Sr. Consultant with expertise in Process Assessment, FP&A, GBS/SSC Setup assignments. Also, experience in IFRS Implementation, Financial Accounting and Reporting domain is an added advantage to join the global EY - Finance Consulting team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
Your key responsibilities:
- Experience with finance functions – ‘Record to report’, ‘Procure to pay’ and ‘Order to cash’ processes involving account reconciliations, Journals, Transaction matching, Variance analysis, intercompany and Fixed assets accounting / management
- Strong accounting skills and understands financial reports and statements
- Knowledge on Financial Consolidation, Cost Allocation, Finance Planning and Budgeting Processes
- Working knowledge of GBS / SSC setup engagements
- Should have knowledge of activities in financial close of an organisation for month / Quarter / Annual close periods
- Good Knowledge on ledger and sub-ledger systems; technical know-how of SAP ERP / HANA, Oracle GL (good to have)
- Experience in IFRS implementation project(s) for recently implemented IFRS like IFRS 9, 15 or 16
- Experience in IFRS implementation project(s) for upcoming/ongoing implementation such as IFRS 17
- Translate business requirements to technical language and model (good to have)
- Good experience in Chart of accounts (CoA) design
- Managing/ supervising teams of people on project work
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
- Open to travel (Domestic & International)
Skills and attributes for success:
- Consulting experience is a good to have
- German is a must
- IFRS Certification is a good to have
- Confident & professional communication style
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Capability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Strong analytical skills as well as excellent problem-solving skills for interpreting the IFRS standards
- CA, CFA, CPA, MBA OR Master’s in business administration in Finance
- 6-8 years of work experience in Accounting Regulation Change and IFRS Implementation projects (Recent/Ongoing Implementations such as IFRS 9, IFRS 15, IFRS 16 and IFRS 17)
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Finance Transformation, GBS/SSC Setup
- Project management skills, IFRS Implementation / IFRS Reporting Experience
- Exposure to tools like ERP, HFM, Visio, ARIS, etc.
What working at EY offers:
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from world’s top companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As part of our EY - Finance Consulting Team, you will help clients develop their Performance Improvement initiatives and identify potential opportunities for performance improvements drive them. Also, help them in Accounting Regulation Change / IFRS Implementation and Change Management. This includes techno-functional role conducting finance processes assessments, deep diving and analysing pain areas and coming up with solutions. The client base spans across industries and countries.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.