Cash Management Business Analyst
Alpha Platform Management - Business Analyst | Platform Utilities
Title: Assistant Vice President
State Street Alpha, the industry’s first and only Front-to-Back Platform, gives clients access to the complete investment lifecycle with the power of choice. By streamlining and improving their day-to-day operations through a single open platform, clients are free to focus on innovation and growth.
Alpha Platform Management team is recruiting for an exciting new role to develop and deliver product and business strategy aligned to the vision of our State Street Alpha Platform. The successful candidate must be skilled in analyzing complex business models and flows across front, middle, and back office operating models in both an insourced and outsourced model; requirements gathering; have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills; understand portfolio management, trading, compliance and investment accounting.
- Partner, negotiate and influence a broad range of stakeholders from the front to back office including operational process owners, controllers and senior managers
- Collaborate across the firm with data managers and key stakeholders to implement key business processes, policies, and strategies
- Contribute to the development of the technology strategy and target operating model
- Manage complex projects from initiation, planning and design thru implementation
- Lead business requirements and technical design discussions as subject matter expert
- Implement data management standards, enforce data governance procedures and ensure data integrity across multiple platforms
- Develop, implement and enforce best practices and operating standards
- Identify risks, plan for unanticipated outcomes, and form appropriate contingency plans
- Demonstrated experience with financial service system and data integration, including order management, investment accounting, reference and market data solutions, systems
- Working understanding of asset management investment lifecycle, including portfolio management, compliance, trading and post trade activities
- Require Bachelor’s Degree minimum
- Minimum 5+ years of experience
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.