RA Finance and Business Analyst
The primary role will be to act as a business Connect and support the margin & cost performance of Downstream G&P and to provide various support to Lubricants Business. The Candidate will be accountable for a variety of activities including full suite of Finance support.
Important addition to the role involves support that needs to be provided to less senior R&A FAC team members through both formal & informal assignments.
- It involves establishing deep connectivity with various stakeholders like On-shore finance focal points, LT, other FO teams like IG /Controllers among others.
- Provide accounting solutions, in line with the Group and Local accounting principles, in order to support and implement new business processes
- Act as focal point between SBO Krw and the local business; address and solve any accounting issue
- Support to Country Chair to complete the submission of yearly letter
- Review of country results for CCT and engagement session; coordination with CCT for ad hoc analysis
- Relationship management with External advisory Board team and quarterly audits;
- Provide supporting analysis and advice to the Senior Finance Advisor, Site Finance Manager, Site Leadership Team and the Regional Finance Manager as required
- Drive development/design of new MI and finance support processes, Continuous focus on improvement opportunities in process to reduce complexity, aggressively adopt/share best practices
- Leverage the existing business knowledge and generate Non-FO benefit ideas to generate bottom line impact for the business supported
- Must develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders and understand the operations of the business.
- Able to link various site events with the results and identify value leakages
- Able to conduct business conversations and communicate freely with all levels of the organization.
Translated Company Description
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Qualified Accountant with 4 to 6 years of post-qualification and having at least 2 years of relevant experience in Business Performance Management & Business Partnering.
- Experience participating in cross-functional initiatives, while continuing to manage current workload.
- Ability to make process/business improvement recommendations and take the lead in implementing improvements.
Strong communication skills:
- Ability to relay financial information in a way that people with little or no financial background can understand.
- Understand the big picture and summarize data for presentations.
- Ability to understand end users’ needs and translate into successful project delivery.
Strong Analytical skills:
- Experience with account analysis, which includes fully understanding balances and the process around the accounts.
- Take the lead in resolving issues.
- Document Process As-Is and To-Be.
- Ability to multi task and complete jobs on short notice, without much direct guidance/supervision.
Strong IT skills:
- Advanced level in GSAP & Excel.
*Experience in business intelligence tools like Spotfire, BI4, etc will be added advantage
Preference will be given to individuals with a passion for Connected Finance and continuous improvement, intellectual curiosity for both Finance and the Business and a personal desire to drive ongoing performance improvement.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.