This position will be responsible for the preparation and compilation of accurate financials.
This role is wide in scope and includes financial reporting (statutory accounts, management accounts, budgets and forecasts), IFRS and Local Tax compliance with all government bodies.
The candidate will also be supporting in analyzing and monitoring the performance and trends of the operating various business units.
The job holder will also interact extensively with the Director Finance. ACCA/CA Finalist
- Strong Communication skills
- 4-5 years experience in audit firm or in the industry
- Ability to work in a team
- Analytical mind
- Fast paced, Great with excel
- Strong secondary education/ Schooling will matter when it comes down to communication skills so preferably somebody who has been to a tier 1 secondary school