Do you have experience in Finance & Accounting area?
Do you have knowledge of taxes?
That’s great! Join us and become...
- Experience in VAT (consulting/ multi-jurisdiction compliance)
- English min. B2 level
- In-depth understanding of EU VAT landscape & knowledge of country-specific rules
- Interest in current “VAT trends” – SAF-T, real-time reporting, split payment
- Ability to establish and maintain business relationship with Clients
- Monitoring indirect tax (mostly VAT) changes in European countries
- Assessing impact of tax changes on finance & accounting processes
- Conducting trainings on indirect taxation for employees from GBS/ SSC of global brands
- Participating in tax technology projects e.g. SAF-T, ERP tax setups, split-payment
- Participating in other indirect tax projects e.g. tax treatment & process review, transition of tax processes from client to outsourcing partner
- Set of social benefits to choose from
- Career in the multinational company
- High – level development of presentation skills
- Hands-on experience within the team of tax advisors, consultants and VAT experts
- Access to tax knowledge global database
- Training on how-to-become-a VAT trainer
- Variety of projects and opportunities available
- Flexible work schedule