Accounts Payable Accountant with Dutch- Wroclaw
Currently we are looking for the candidate for the position of:
Accounts Payable Accountant with Dutch
Location: Wroclaw, Poland
- Good English and Dutch language skills
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality
- Understanding of the principles of process improvement/automation.
- Be accountable and take ownership for the tasks entrusted to the role holder.
- Strong research, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to successfully handle multiple tasks.
- Good working knowledge of computers and financial tools and software packages.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel is an asset
- Work experience in Shared Services center will be additional asset
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Process all vendor invoices in accordance with the documented procedure.
- Initiate vendor setup and vendor maintenance in financial systems wherever necessary.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Prepare the payment proposals and run payments according to the schedule.
- Reconcile the AP Suspense account in a timely manner.
- Maintain monthly checklist and ensure to complete all activities on time.
- Provide recommendations for any changes required to Accounts Payable standard operating procedures.
- Adhere to the efficiency, quality and business conduct parameters.
- Identify opportunities for automation and process standardization
- Provide excellent customer service to the client.
We offer to the candidates:
- Internal trainings
- Set of social benefits to choose from
- Opportunity to develop your career
- Career in the multinational company