Senior / Assistant Manager - Insurance team, Audit (HK-AUD-INS) (Full-time)
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We expect your contribution to what Mazars and our clients do next and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
As a Senior, you will support the Partner and Manager in implementing insurance engagements. You will also take responsibility for overseeing and developing junior staff. You will work closely with clients and be committed to providing them an exceptional service.
By joining our dedicated Insurance team, you will get the chance to get in touch with some well-known names in the insurance industry. Clients range from brokers and intermediaries, to life and general insurers and those within the reinsurance, making us one of the leading auditors in the sector.
What you can expect
- Proactively maintain relationships with clients in your portfolio all year round.
- Perform the planning and highlight key risk areas for manager attention.
- Act as a point of contact for both manager and client, ensuring both are kept fully informed on progress of the audit.
- Review audit file during fieldwork stage and upon completion, raising notes and resolving issues on a timely basis.
- Draft report or other feedback to management and take a role in its delivery.
- Look for opportunities to offer additional services to existing clients and to convert opportunities with new clients.
Who we are looking for
- University degree(s) holder in accounting or related disciplines. CPA certification is a plus.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in audits or consulting projects in general insurance as an auditor with hands on knowledge with insurance sector.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Good communication skills, analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team leader in a challenging environment.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, Chinese and Putonghua (both written and spoken).
* Applicants with stronger knowledge and more experience will be offered a higher position.
What we offer
Choosing the right start is the first step to a promising career path. We recognise that rewards are important to you. On top of the base salary you will be receiving, we offer a range of staff caring benefits and policies including medical and dental insurance, life insurance, a 5-day working week, discretionary performance bonus, employee activities, birthday leave and marriage leave. Please apply with detailed resume, contact numbers, current salary and expected salary in strict confidence.
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purpose only.