Financial Management Reporting Associate
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken into account
- Continued professional development based on your career interests
- Insight into challenges and headwinds of Technology as a Business
- Opportunity to work on complex projects
- Innovative workplace, using tons of firm developed solutions
- Competitive salary with room for advancement based on your merit
- Engage in the production and delivery of monthly and quarterly reports
- Review and develop current processes to increase efficiency (VBA, Access)
- Liaise with multiple departments (Finance, Technology) to resolve issues
- Analyse and understand the drivers of variances between monthly and year-to-date actuals versus budget and estimates
- Identify and cross-utilize best practices and analytical techniques
- Provide advice to internal clients on the implications of business trends, issues and firm strategy
- Understand and actively participate in the budgeting process for Technology
- Regularly meet with key stakeholders – business managers from Technology to discuss relevant matters
- Collaborate with our colleagues all over the world, become a member of an international team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 4-6 years of relevant proficiency
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills
- Sound understanding of Financial statements
- Strong MS Office skills (VBA, SQL is a plus)
- Openness to get familiar with new IT applications
- Ability to coop with stress and the constantly changing environment
- Interest in becoming a member of our team
Budapest Financial Planning and Analysis Technology team within the Finance department, is responsible for providing valuable insight to Technology as a Business Unit to support their strategic decision making. The Team prepares run-the-bank analytical reports which focuses on implications of business trends and future impacts of past events.
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.