Financial Reporting Manager
ACCA members and future members are preferable
About this position:
Masan Group Corporation (“Masan” or the “Company”) is looking for an accomplished accounting professional with demonstrated success to join our Finance & Accounting Team. The ideal candidate should have at least 5 - 7 years of progressive experience in financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and analysis, and VAS & IFRS accounting principles.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Managing the Company’s consolidated financial reporting process, ensuring timely and accurate preparation of financial statements for the Board and other stakeholders in accordance with statutory requirements, VAS and IFRS accounting principles
• Reviewing all the subsidiaries’ financial statement reports including quarterly reports and audited reports
• Developing consolidation template requirements for the whole Group according to VAS, IFRS accounting principles and new accounting circulars, while maintaining the integrity of the financial reporting process
• Managing the budgeting processes to monitor, control, approve and evaluate costs, revenues and cash flows; responsible for P&L drivers and providing timely explanations of variances between actual results and forecasts/budgets
• Conducting financial analysis to identify the efficiency and effectiveness of business activities, and the profitability/contribution of business segments
• Managing the evaluation and risk assessment for long-term financial position
• Assisting in the preparation of long-term budgets including the Projects and Capital Budgets
• Managing and preparing financial model for capital/debt raising
• Managing Cash, Debt plus Group financial covenants
• Liaising with external auditors in relation to financial matters, the Board’s audit and finance committees around issues and trends in financial operating models and delivery
• Developing and updating policies and procedures over the financial reporting process and ensuring continuous improvement of internal controls
• Supporting other tasks as assigned
Qualifications, Skills, and Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree required in Finance, Accounting or a related field. ACCA or CPA preferred.
• Experience in public audit and Big Four accounting firms is a plus.
• Oracle Financials experience strongly preferred.
• Must have knowledge of VAS and IFRS accounting principles and practices.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive data.
• Ability to achieve timely, quality and accurate results in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines.
• Ability to work with minimal direction.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Ability to interpret data, draw meaningful conclusions and drive continuous improvements.
• Excellent analytical skills, combined with solid business judgment and ability to communicate effectively with senior management.
• Ability to think independently to solve practical problems and present solutions.
• Highly motivated and self-engaged individual.
Why join us:
• Opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
• Direct exposure to the leadership team of many of Vietnam’s largest businesses.
• A place where talent can quickly advance based on merit.
About Masan Group:
Masan Group Corporation (“Masan” or the “Company”) believes in doing well by doing good. The Company’s mission is to provide better products and services to the 90 million people of Vietnam, so that they can pay half as much for their daily basic needs. Masan aims to achieve this by driving productivity with technological innovations, trusted brands, and focusing on fewer but bigger opportunities that impact the most lives.
Masan Group’s member companies and associates are industry leaders in branded food and beverages, consumer agriculture (meat), value-add chemical processing, and financial services, altogether representing segments of Vietnam’s economy that are experiencing the most transformational growth.