Financial Controller - Report to CFO
ACCA members and future members are preferable
• Accounting Director and Financial Controller is the person who lead to control of financial risks in the company’s operations, ensure the assets and resources are tightly controlled , safe and conform to the requirements Law.
• Accounting Director & Financial Controller is responsible for building and implementing operations:
– Accountant System in the company;
– Develop procedures and accounting regulations , accounting and internal control in the company . Monitoring business operations efficiently by cash.
– Build and manage effectively the funds in operation .
– Ensure the highest compliance with the requirements of the law and the standards of advanced financial accounting activities .
– Organizations audits , internal reports and statements to the public.
• Design, build and implement of accounting systems in companies including System of unified accounting accounts; principles and modes accounting; accounting procedures, auditing and reporting;
• Organize and arrange funding and cash flows timely, effectively, flexible for business and production activities. Minimising the liquidity risk, foreign exchange and business tax costs.
• Construct and train technical for suitable accounting personnel system.
• Operating accounting systems and reporting to under and consolidated firms of MSC.
– Revenues and debts receivable accounting
– Expenses and liabilities accounting
– General accounting and consolidation of companies in the MSC.
– Operating cost accounting, payroll.
• Organize, build and manage funds, credit limits and bank relations. Ensure financial obligations, foreign exchange is controlled with the lowest cost.
• Ensuring to control financial risk and legal compliance of the Company in the discipline financial – accounting.
• Update and plan for optimize tax; organize accounting, reporting and budget settlement obligations consistent with legal requirements.
– Organize, develop and implement financial reporting systems of internal accounting and timely adjustments of business and production activities of the company for the great financial volatility.
– Coordinating the activities of internal audit, independent audit and financial report to the public.
• Setting financial goals short and medium term (1-2 years) and organize suitable structure of HR about Accounting - Finance - Banking - Audit – Internal Insurance to achieve the above objectives. Make technical and professional major training to develope staffs.
• Accounting Director and Financial Controller directly involve in the process of creating value through:
– Ttimely, accurate, complete and effective Information about situation of business activities of the company .
– Promote the search for alternatives, improving labor productivity, capital efficiency, profitability of sales in the company.
– The processes, flexible mode allows easy expansion of production and business activities.
– Orientation, forecasting and allocation of financial resources in order to create biggest optimum overall efficiency for business and production activities.
• University degree in finance and accounting. Having the appropriate qualifications as: ACCA, CPA, CFA, information technology is a priority.
• 8-10 years experience in the position and equivalent size; experience working in MNC and foreign organization is a priority.
• Have analytical skills, contact the event, handle volume of complex variety information, find models, the trend of events in order to make decisions;
• Have communication, persuasion and mobilization skills to team, other departments to perform objectives.
• Creativity, ability to create and build something new, excellent analytical capabilities.
• Ability to lead and engage the organization; ability to communicate and mobilize implementation.
• Independent navigational capabilities, setting priorities.
• Having extensive knowledge, logical coherence, clear; capable simplification, high generalization and systematization. There are multi-dimensional vision (lateral thinking).