The financial accountant shall be a key figure for our client in their accountancy team based in Redhill
Our client a well known company in their industry are looking to recruit a financial accountant on a full time permanent basis in Redhill.
The day to day duties of the financial accountant shall be:
- To ensure that all balance sheet accounts are analysed and reconciled on a
- monthly basis.
- To oversee the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions.
- To oversee VAT returns and records.
- To assist as required in the production and development of the company's Business Plan and budgets.
- To have regular contact with internal and external stakeholders and engage with
them over sensitive, complex, contentious and confidential issues.
- To assist in the maintenance of the fixed asset register and inventory.
- To assist in the maintenance and development of the company's financial policies
The successful candidate shall:
- Have experience in the above
- Actively studying towards ACCA or CIMA
- Be able to travel to Redhill for work
Plus additional benefits