Personal Tax Manager - Client Management and advisory role
This is the perfect opportunity to join a rapidly growing firm of tax specialists. This firm is growing organically and by acquisition, expanding into new markets and improving their market share!
Our client based in Bristol, are a rapidly growing firm of tax experts.
They are a very friendly firm with a great working environment. This is a new role and has come about due to the growth of the firm, a great time to join to be part of something innovative, exciting and ever changing.
This Tax Manager based in Wiltshire for an accountancy practice is responsible for:
Specialisms in very interesting Tax investigations and fraud cases, as well as liaising with the personal tax team on a daily basis.
- Working on a variety of disclosure cases
- Including suspected serious fraud and settlement opportunities.
- You will also be enthusiastic about developing your skills and profile
- Through writing articles, presenting and networking.
In order for candidates to be successful in applying for this Tax Manager (advisory) role they will need to have the following skills/experience
- ATT or CTA qualified
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic personality along with attention to detail
- Prepared to advise clients on issues and 'what if' scenarios
There is a very competitive salary + Bonuses!
Very friendly working environment and the partners understand that their employees have lives outside of work, so flexible working hours are available.
Great career progression to grow with the company and become a specialist in tax and the go to person in the Wiltshire Market