Audit Senior - Excellent Mid-Tier Firm
This is an ideal role for any newly qualified auditors, or finalists, who are interested in working for a reputable firm of chartered accountants who can offer an excellent quality of work without having to sacrifice your work/life balance.
My client are one of Surrey's largest firms of chartered accountants, undergoing continued and sustained positive expansion and growth. The firm and Audit Senior role provides genuine prospects for long-term career progression, development, and Partner opportunities.
The key responsibilities for this Audit Senior position at a leading accountancy firm based in Surrey are:
- Provide an on-site co-ordination role for audit clients including planning, day to day control of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing audit assignments.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and established clients.
- Work and liaise with other members of the audit team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality client service.
- Supervising a small team.
- Coach and train junior staff.
- Some assignments may require travel.
- Ability to project manage to meet deadlines and budget constraints.
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Audit Senior role, you must be:
- Technically capably in audit and financial reporting.
- ACCA/ACA equivalent professional qualification or several years experience.
- Some IFRS experience desirable.
- Knowledge of FRS 102 and new UK GAAP.
- Knowledge of group accounts desirable.
- Broad range audit experience including planning, controlling and completing diverse range of assignments.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions.
- Strong team working skills.
- Experience of supervising and developing staff.
- Demonstrate ability to take responsibility and use initiative.
Competitive salary circa £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Competitive benefits package
Excellent development and career progression opportunities