Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world’s top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- The opportunity to work with various financial products
- As being part of a global team, active involvement in firm-wide valuation projects and initiatives
- A competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Continued professional development based on your career interests.
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
- oversee the accounting and financial and regulatory reporting for the Firm
- prepare external financial reports for public filings and regulators
- summarize, plan and forecasts the organization’s financial position, including income statements, balance sheets, and analyse of future revenues, expenses and earnings.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics/finance
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Basic understanding Financial Products
- Solid analytical skills
- Ability to interact with other departments, at points looking to escalate and resolve issues
- Self motivating, with ability to work both independently and in team environments
- Strong organizational skills, with ability to prioritize and manage various deadlines and downstream dependencies
- Ability to understand and oversee various reporting systems and respective data flows
Team Profile: The Investment Management Data & Analytics Team is responsible for reporting of Non-Compensation expenses for Investment Management, investigation of differences between Targets and Actuals as well as accrual booking and reconciliation for certain expense categories within Professional Services, Marketing and Business Development Expenses and Other Expenses.
About us: Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.