Part Qualified Audit Semi Senior
The ideal candidate will be part qualified or approaching the end of their ACA/ACCA qualification with practical experience of preparing statutory accounts under UK GAAP and auditing them under International Auditing Standards.
A high quality London Accountancy firm that have a well established reputation of providing their clients with a personalised and consultative service to provide clear business solutions that see results. A firm that have seen consistent and organic growth over a 50 year period, with their corporate client base, predominately in the SME London market. By being the well trusted and expert accountant, the firm has seen a stable and enjoyable workforce.
This role will suit a hands on motivated individual that has practical experience preparing the audit file along with and statutory accounts in line with that.
- Carrying out the testing and field work processes and completing audits where necessary
- Have practical experience working on mixed corporate sector clients complying with up to date technical standards
Be comfortable and confident taking the lead during on-site testing and fieldwork audits so they are ready for manager or partner review
Preparing year end and UK corporation tax returns and supporting computations
- You should enjoy building and developing excellent client relationships by proving an excellent and knowledge service to clients
- Be able to resolve client queries and key issues or obtain further information to resolve if necessary.
- Constructively support other team members and trainees to help with their growth and on/off site learning.
- Co-ordinate audit deadlines to communicate with Partners and Managers so everyone is kept update.
- Work on ad hoc projects as and when required
* Part Qualified ACA/ACCA qualification.
* Practical Experience of external audits, working with small and medium sized enterprises and owner managed business's under UK GAAP
* Excellent inter-personal skills to work effectively with Partners and staff at all levels
* Effective communicator (both verbal and written) with clients and team members
* Ability to handle conflicting demands and/or challenging pressures for resources
- Excellent training and support from senior members
- Study Support for ACA/ACCA qualification
- Competitive Salary
Additional benefits provided on application.