GENERAL LEDGER ACCOUNTANT 2
- Perform monthly GL closing activities to ensure timely close.
- Perform finance shared service accounting activities and processes.
- Perform monthly analysis of financial statements to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure financial statements are in compliance with both IFRS and Local GAAP.
- Support Corporate on financial package and external reporting.
- Support internal and external audit.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance and/or Professional Accounting qualification.
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience in audits and accounting related environment or a manufacturing MNC
- Ability to work independently with good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage pressure and deliver results.
- Strong communication and good interpersonal skill
- High integrity, Pleasant personality with a positive attitude, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn
- Proficient in SAP and Microsoft Office.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.