AP ACCOUNTANT 2
- Process suppliers invoices accurately, timely according to internal policy / procedures and external regulatory compliance
- Resolve invoice issues including but not limited to invoice aging, holds and problematic invoices
- Respond to suppliers and internal business partners payment queries and request timely and accurately
- Work with relevant AP business partners such as purchasing, accounting, operations / local Finance, HR, Treasury to ensure request are addressed timely within SLA
- Perform AP close including preparing and encoding related journal entries into the accounting system.
- Perform accounts reconciliations timely, accurately with analytics
- Perform related controls activities and provide evidences in SOXHub monthly.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in processes, systems and reporting through independent investigation and research. Recommend and help implement solution options.
- Leads or assists in implementation of approved projects.
- Any other work related requests by superiors
- Bachelors degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Must have 3 to 5 years experience in Accounts Payable, Accounting or in related fields, preferably in shared service environment
- Strong in verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical, detail oriented
- Skilled on use of PC applications such windows & MS office applications (excel, word & power point )
- Strong system aptitude and experience in Oracle, SAP or related ERP experience is highly preferred.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.