At CME, we believe in Banking That Has Your Back. As an employer who is ranked as one of the Best Employers in Ohio and is the recipient of several Top Work Places award, we have the backs of our Associates as well!
Here are just some of the benefits our Associates receive:
- Strong work/life balance
- 4 weeks of paid time off each year
- 12 paid holidays every year
- Pet bereavement leave
- Maternity/paternity leave
- A strong health and wellness program with health and financial rewards
- 401(k) match of up to 6%
- Monthly incentives and annual bonus potential
- And so much more!
A financial institution in central Ohio, CME Federal Credit Union was started by the local heroes of our community – City of Columbus Fire and Police Departments. We now offer financial services to everyone in Franklin County and the 7 surrounding counties and remain dedicated to serving those who serve our community! Everything we do has just one mission, to offer strong financial solutions!
CME Federal Credit Union is currently looking for a full time Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to serve and protect the credit union and its members' finances! This financial hero will manage all aspects of the credit union's financial and regulatory reporting and be responsible for organizing, planning, and directing the activities and personnel in the Finance, Member Payment Solutions, and Compliance/Quality Control departments.
Our hero's mission is to...
- Manages all facets of financial and regulatory reporting, accounting, audit, compliance, asset–liability management, cash management, and investment functions.
- Develops and maintains reliable credit union financial information as a basis for management planning and decision making and financial reporting requirements.
- Coordinates the compilation of data necessary to comply with various regulatory reporting requirements, researches and responds to inquires of examiners and auditors, and administers the investment portfolio.
- Actively participates in the formation, development, implementation, and administration of the credit union's strategic plan.
- Serves as the lead for all regulatory exams and audits.
To complete this mission, our financial hero needs to have...
- A Bachelor's degree in financial from an accredited college or university.
- A CPA certification.
- At least 10 years' experience in finance and account.
- A minimum 8 years' management experience, 2 years of which were in a senior management role.
- Exposure to a variety of computer software applications and various data processing systems required.
- A wide range of knowledge in all facets of financial and regulatory reporting, financial planning and modeling, best accounting practices, audit, compliance, and asset–liability management as well as strong knowledge of cash management and investment functions.
- Strong financial management and analytical skills.
Do you have what it takes to be a financial hero?! If so, apply!