Tax Director for a leading consulting firm
Extremely rare opportunity to join one of the most stable and trusted consulting firm. As Tax director, this role acts as a business partner to the CEO and rest of the leadership team to drive the strategic growth plans of the company.
Our client is an established and international consulting firm.
Manage and be overall responsible for own portfolio of clients and engagements.
Responsible to bring new business opportunities from existing or new clients, with particular focus on tax advisory work.
- Minimum degree in Finance/ Accounting or Professional qualification.
- At least 15 years of relevant working experience, especially in tax advisory
- Required to have in-depth working knowledge of the rules and formulating solutions for transfer pricing issues, cross-territorial tax planning, BOI and other tax incentives, tax audits and investigations, withholding tax, double tax agreements and stamp duty.
- Confident in client-facing situations
- Able to work independently as well as be a good team player
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in Thai and English
- Commitment to work & staff development
Strategic & Leadership Role
Attractive salary package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Lorraine Viel on +66 2 012 5023.