Assistant Manager, IT Business Analyst
- Subject matter expert for users and IT Technical solution manager, developers on the changes required in the applications that it integrates to and the overall IT architecture development from the business perspective
- Plan, prioritise and manage the change requests and ad-hoc projects raised by various departments in the organization supporting the FN Operations in Income with a team of Business Analysts and vendors supporting development and production (both on-site and offshore)
- Work with users to build up business cases, justify cost benefit analysis and obtaining necessary approvals to support projects involving Information Mgt and users
- Plan and execute as the Business Analyst Lead for the various IT projects to support the growth initiatives for Front-end GI Applications & Distribution Support
- Provide IT Business Support Lead in the business change with users for the enhancements and projects including, planning designing and implementing of INCOME's Systems and applications.
- Identifying and working with key vendors to ensure enhancements and production support are delivered on target and according to SLAs. Align business change development approach and strategy in accordance to New IT Architecture and Roadmap.
- Manage Functional Testing of systems before release to UAT for User Testing
- Managing users for adhoc / urgent change requests
- Support User Acceptance Test Planning & automated and manual testing
- Assessing and managing vendors to ensure
- Business Requirements are delivered according the change request raised
- Effort estimates are appropriate for the change requirements raised
- Deliveries from vendors and developers meets standards and user requirements
- Continuous development and enhancements of ebao GI is in line with new IT Architecture
- Appropriate resources are allocated from the vendors to support the business changes