The role of this Financial Controller will be Lichfield based and will focus on managing the controlling of a plant in order to guarantee and optimise the site's financial performance and competitiveness.
This Lichfield based manufacturer are a global leader in automotive technology, providing innovative solutions for a fast-evolving industry.
As the Site Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Support Plant Directors and Operations with business decision making and participate as part of plant management team
- Manage reporting process ensuring reliability, consistency, transparency and delay compliance
- Monthly P&L performance KPI reporting as well as providing detailed overview of plant performance.
- Provide all necessary controlling analysis including variance analysis/standard costs, margin/programs, plant budgetary control
- Forecasting monthly & annually
- Ensure reliability of standard costing
- Participate in the program post-audit, be the finance lead person in the tracking of convergence plan related to plant activities
Qualifications/Experience for this Financial Controller:
- Qualified Accountant, CIMA, ACCA or CA
- Manufacturing experience (preferebly automotive)
- Strong systems, excel & ERP knowledge
- Business minded and strong teamwork
- Good communication skills
Up to £55,000 + car allowance + bonus