Business Analyst III
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Business Analyst III consultant for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in St. Louis, MO!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Business Analyst III
- Provide application technical support across the entire company. This includes assisting users with application security, also troubleshooting application errors
- Performs analysis, conceptual design, coding and implementation of modifications, if applicable, to purchased application or custom programs to enhance value to business. Provides expert support after implementation. Applies business and systems knowledge throughout the process
- Assists in performing root cause analysis and interprets the results: provides input into action plan (e.g. provides input into prioritization of customer–facing issues and internally focused backlogs)
- Deliver technical information, support and training to internal customer to assist them in performing and improving their daily work processes
- Provide technical expertise to team members
- Develop test plans and execute test scenarios
- Perform code reviews and recommend improvements
- Create user reports as needed
- Independently handles/solves software/system monitoring issues
- Good organizational skills and detail–oriented mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to express oneself effectively within groups and in one–on–one conversations. Conveys information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple priorities
- 3 years of relevant work experience in application analysis, design, software development, systems implementation and package integration
- Bachelor degree preferred, preferably in computer science, business, engineering or mathematics; or commensurate work experience
- Technical Skills: Visual Studio integration with GitHub, CI/CD Pipeline, Test Automation, Strong SQL Skills(prefer DB2), C#.NET, VB 6, VB.NET, JSON, Web API, SOAPUI/Postman, ServiceNow (ITIL), SharePoint, DB2 database, Windows Server, IIS
- Experience with Time Reporting Information Systems
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Patrick Gudknecht, Sourcing Specialist, at .
The S 3 Difference
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions company with 28 years' of experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman–owned company, S3 is a full service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
The global mission of S 3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you're eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans