Accounts and Tax Manager - Multi-sited Accountants
I am currently recruiting for an Accounts Manager based in Ashford on behalf of a highly reputable accountancy practices. My client is looking for a Client Manager or People Manager with around 5 years accountancy practice experience and are offering a fantastic career and highly competitive remuneration package.
My client are based in Ashford are incredibly well regarded in the local market. They have a very loyal client base and benefit from a great deal of client referrals. They have a very well established structure which means that at all levels there is a very good quality of client care which is something that the Directors are very proud of.
The successful Accounts Manager will join the Management Team, their principal objectives are:
- Building solid client relationships via various forms of communication, but most importantly regular contact with all clients either by telephone or face to-face meetings.
- Managing a portfolio of sole trade, partnership, limited company and personal tax clients and ensuring all HMRC and Companies House filing deadlines are met.
- Overseeing and ultimately responsible for all aspects of the client work, including but not limited to: bookkeeping, regular management accounts and vat return completion. Annual accounts preparation, tax computation and tax return submission. Payroll, P11D and form 42, company secretarial matters.
- Overseeing the transition to cloud accounting for those clients that are undertaking that task.
- Dealing with HMRC correspondence and enquiries.
- Identifying and managing planning opportunities including annual review of basic tax planning and remuneration, and general business support for clients.
The successful Accounts Manager:
- Will be ACA or ACCA qualified, or qualified by experience.
- Will relish the prospect of working for a fast growing firm, in a very busy and challenging environment.
- Will have excellent interpersonal skills in order to effectively build and maintain relationships with the team and cross all the departments of the firm, and with clients, contacts and referrers.
On offer is a very competitive salary (£35,000- £50,000) and benefits package as well as genuine development opportunities in a great environment.
If you are interested in this role or similar roles within practice please get in contact directly with Tristan Finch on 01622 604534.