Treasury Financial Business Analyst
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
What we offer:
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- A competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Continued professional development based on your career interests
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
- Support the efforts of the Global Recovery and Resolution Plan (RRP) modelling team, which consists of members across New York, London, Madrid and Budapest office
- Participate in the design, development, implementation (including IT requirement writing) and ongoing process improvements and optimization efforts of the Global Recovery and Resolution Models
- Work with various Morgan Stanley teams across Front office, Risk, Finance and IT
- Contribute and maintain documentation for data management and analysis processes
- Build close links with other key stakeholders across Finance, Tax, Legal, Operations and Technology, including related proof and control and governance activities.
- Degree qualification or equivalent
- 2-5 years of professional experience related to financial models
- Strong Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Financial modeling and forecasting background
- Understanding of a Bank's balance sheet, liquidity and capital requirement and preferably a basic understanding of Sales & Trading financial products
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for interaction with teams across both local offices and globally
- Adept at working in a fast-paced, high-energy level environment including the ability to work with a global team, with strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to prioritize your own work-load, parallel process various high-priority items and cope with changing priorities
- Aptitude for detail and a strong commitment to accuracy
- Strong analytical capabilities, including ability to summarize complex business problems and detailed analysis with clarity and brevity in addition to strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work with model users, technology teams and other stakeholders to identify use case requirements, to design and validate appropriate solutions to source and transform data
Budapest Corporate Treasury provides corporate finance advisory services to senior management and the business units, maintaining the Firm's liquidity, optimizing its capital base, coordinating its relationships with rating agencies, lenders and creditors, managing the Firm's foreign exchange and interest rate exposure, and accessing multi-currency short- and long-term financing. Treasury actively supports the firm's Recovery and Resolution Planning efforts.
About Morgan Stanley:
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button