Senior Analyst Regulatory Reporting
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
Do work that matters
As part of Financial Services, Group Finance division, the Regulatory Reporting team is responsible for the timely and accurate lodgement of reports to external governing bodies such as APRA, ABS, ATO, RBA and offshore regulators on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
This would be an excellent opportunity for a Big 4 first mover from the Professional Services industry or for someone already working within Financial Services.
- Timely and accurate reporting to APRA and other regulatory bodies on P&L and Balance sheet movements
- Responding to requests from APRA and other regulatory bodies, including informal and formal consultation on proposed regulatory changes
- Management of internal and external changes impacting reporting
- Develop and maintain strong internal and external stakeholder engagement and management: key focus including liquidity, credit risk, product
- Participation in industry and regulatory working groups
- Foster a collaborative team environment.
- Champion Productivity (and process improvement), driving collaboration.
- Actively contribute to the Regulatory Reporting strategy, business plans & culture, aligning with Group Finance as required
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- CA/CPA/ACCA Qualified
- Strong understanding of banking and financial products
- Problem solving and analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 17/12/2020
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.