Reporting into the Finance Director, this is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced and dynamic business in a hands-on role. This is a newly created position to support the growth of the business, with long term progression opportunities on offer as the business continues to grow.
My client are a successful and dynamic Private Equity backed business, with a clear growth strategy for the coming years.
As Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Production of monthly Management Accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Monthly P&L and cash flow forecasting
- Assistance with year end audit and statutory accounts
- Analysing performance and identifying improvement opportunities
- Internal process set-up and development
- Adhoc support to FD
- Mentoring and support of Accounts Assistants
- Business improvement projects
- Working closely with Directors to execute business strategies
ProfileQualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)Experience working in/with multi-site businesses desirableAdvanced Excel skillsExperience using Xero desirableExcellent Communication SkillsAttention to DetailProactive, Ambitious, Keen to progressTeam Player
In return, the client is offering a salary up to £40k with excellent long term progression opportunities, and the chance to become a truly valued member of this growing business.