Sell-side Equity Research Analyst - TMT Sector (Industry Auditing Experience Required)
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, advisory, and data management services. We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
We are powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition.
Since its opening in 2005, Evalueserve China has grown strongly and has more than 360 employees today serving clients from a variety of sectors.
Evalueserve is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.
• Collecting financial data using on-line and other sources and coordinating and maintaining databases
• Listening to and summarizing investment conference calls
• Conduct financial modeling and valuation of stocks for different markets, including A-share, H-share, TW, etc.
• Conduct industry research and company research
• Initiate research report on stocks, including growth prospects and competitive positions of the target companies
• Follow the earning calendar of the companies and update the financial models and reports
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelors/masters with a major of accounting, finance or investment analysis related
• Strong understanding of financial accounting and analysis
• Strong financial modelling skills, prefer industry experience of TMT
• Fully bilingual in Mandarin and English
• Ability to work under pressure, detail oriented, patient, proactive with good attitude
• Above 2 years’ related experience