Investment Manager Services - Operations Specialist, Officer
Who we are looking for
This is a varied position with a manager level of responsibility within the Business Operations team, within Investment Manager Services (Hong Kong Region). This Business Operations Officer acts as a primary contact point for all internal/external clients. The team is responsible for monitoring service delivery to both internal and external clients, proactive management of service issues, and the resolution of all client initiated queries. The team is also responsible for trade confirmation, trade process, trade settlement, processing wire transfers, handle trade exceptions, and reporting of trade instructions from clients. The candidate is require to ensure service delivery to both internal and external clients, ensure timely response to client initiated queries, and escalation of any unresolve matters to AVP/team manager for best resolution solution.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As IMS Operations Specialist you will
The characteristics of this role are:
- Ensure all internal/external clients’ inquiries are logged and resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Establish strong working relationships with the client service teams providing services for local clients, monitoring their performance and acting as the escalation point on behalf of local clients
- Ensure all daily and monthly services are delivered in accordance with relevant client SLA’s
- Ensure all transactions are processed on a daily basis
- Participate in semi-annual broker review meetings
- Facilitate new market initiatives setup
- Facilitate client on-boarding on all aspects
- Project initiatives – involvement with regards to future automation within the department as a whole, with a direct objective of increased efficiency, accuracy and productivity.
- Contribute to team initiatives around audit, risk management
- Complete special tasks and projects assigned by the supervisor or manager.
- Develop Business Continegency Plan to ensure services expectations from clients are always maintained.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.