Fund Accounting -Manager
Purpose of the Job:
The job primarily pertains to successful identification, execution and implementation of the Process Excellence Program.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Test (risk sense) PEP indicators from a risk angle on agreed frequencies
- Takes responsibility for the day-to-day PEP review activities (data collation, review, validation, review, data analysis and reporting)
- Highlight key issues and observations and actively
- Able to make valuable observations related to process inefficiencies, to the BU head and the IBC-PEP, and follow up through closure (opportunities to automate, remove redundancies or duplication, drive higher rates of accuracies through active participation in company/department-wide initiatives)
- Maintaining strong working relationship with Stakeholders is of paramount importance. Liaise with stakeholders across time zones to ensure projects are on track
- Assist manager with data collation efforts and preparation of Governance decks
- Self-starter; demonstrates flexibility to multi task and deliver results within agreed timelines with limited supervision; willingness and ability to absorb new tasks/activities
- Able to add value to the Process Excellence Program by analysing and reporting the trend of issues, suggesting feasible remediation, participate as a solution provider
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills is a pre-requisite
- Excellent Communication skills in order to articulate PEP objectives and collaborate for Remediation and Strategic solutions
- Relevant Experience in the preparation, analysis and enhancement of MIS (Error reports, Exception reports etc) is preferred
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.