Sr. Tax Administrator
The Global Client Tax Service Group is responsible for preparing tax products including 1041’s for trusts and estates and 1099’s for agencies and IRA’s. Conducts training classes and represents the bank on audits and client meetings. May review high risk tax products prepared by others. Also, consults with clients, partners, attorneys, accountants and taxing authorities.
- Prepares and consults on tax products, compliance issues, and planning and research projects.
- Assist in developing of department policies and procedures based on knowledge of industry best practices, the regulatory environment, client expectations and evolving trends.
- Prepares tax products in compliance with tax applicable laws.
- Manages an account load requiring preparation, review of transactions, review of trust documents an processing of Forms 1041, 1099 (B, INT, MISC, R) and 5498.
- Interacts with internal/external sources including assisting with client communication and addressing client inquiries that deal with complex tax and accounting issues.
- Provides solutions to complex tax-related problems. These solutions often require significant knowledge of accounting and tax conventions, as well as quantitative analysis.
Knowledge and Skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.