- To perform overall monthly closing activities. Coordinate with Accounts Payable, Account Receivable and Stores functions for timely closing of subsidiary ledgers. Prepare reconciliations between subsidiary and general ledgers.
- To prepare all monthly/quarterly/yearly reports accurately and submit as per Group reporting timelines
- To prepare annual statutory financial statements
- To manage overall fixed assets of the company from initialization till disposal. Responsible for monitoring of capital expenditure incurred on various projects and provide status to senior management.
- To prepare various analysis and reports as requested by management.
- To coordinate with External Auditors during the audit and annual Hard close exercises.
- To implement process improvement in regard to ERP for finance department.
- To provide assistance in corporate finance related projects
ACCA Qualified with 2 to 3 years relevant experience