Senior Consultant (Centre Of Excellence)
Inflo is a fast-paced, agile and rapidly scaling technology company. In the four years since founding, we have established Inflo as an innovative and impactful tech business. Operating in a segment of the accounting technology market with few competitors, we have secured a global customer base including high-profile accounting firms such as Grant Thornton.
We are passionate about the accounting profession we serve and focus on driving long-term success both in our business and those we work with. This has resulted in winning multiple awards, including International Accounting Bulletin’s Accountancy Software of the Year twice.
Our team are currently based across three locations, being the UK, US and Australia. Everyday our team can make a significant impact to our business and the profession we serve. We strike a positive balance between the scale-up mindset, working quickly and collaboratively without the restriction of corporate hierarchy, but with the stability, resources and professionalism of a more mature, global organisation.
We are looking for more superstars to join our team. Our Centre of Excellence and Customer Success teams are former auditors and accountants who deliver best-in-class, strategic support to our customers to help them transform their services through technology. If you are passionate about how technology can better the profession and are interested in applying your skills and experience in new ways to make an impact then you’ve come to the right place.
- ACA/CA/ACCA qualified
- Ideally 4+ years of experience in Audit, Learning & Development or Audit Methodology teams, including client-facing portfolio management
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers/clients/teams
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewal
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goal
- Strong leadership skills and impressive executive presence
- Exceptional communication skills, with an ability to adapt for technical and non-technical audience
- Highly organised, collaborative and detail oriented
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
Reporting to the Director of COE, you will:
- Support the COE Manager in acting as a subject matter expert to the Commercial Team to position Inflo’sproduct & solutions to prospective customers
- Provide input to external collateral and content for the Marketing Team that positions Inflo as a product of choice with customers
- Support COE Manager to deliver ad hoc requests for speaking or consulting services for industry partners, external contacts or customers relating to audit methodology transformation and auditing standards
Training & Support
- Manage the development and delivery of Inflo specific user training as part of customer onboarding and ongoing user guidance with Customer Team
- Support development and delivery of public one-to-many webinars to support Inflo users and potential users who fall outside of Customer/Commercial management
- Support development and delivery of regular internal updates and briefings to the Customer and Commercial Team
- Develop user guides to support navigation & practical application of Inflo’s product for customers to enhance their audit processes
- Assist in developing articles and submissions to support the use of Inflo in response to professional commentary and call for submissions, demonstrating our expertise at the intersection of technology and audit methodology
- Support the resolution of the techinical/use case support tickets, to ensure customers are receiving adequate support and training
- Identify and provide input to product roadmap with the Customer Support Manager and Development Team
- Maintain compliance of product with auditing standards, and any jurisdictional applications, along with audit methodology best practice in how the user interface is designed and developed
- As a member of the Inflo family, you’ll also enjoy some special benefits including the following to name a few:
- A competitive salary within a rapidly growing technology company
- Continued professional development
- The opportunity to work with our teams around the globe
- 25 days holiday with an additional 0.5 days for every year of service
- Flexible working environment. And when we say flexible, we mean flexible! We measure results, not the amount of time you spend behind your desk.
- Opportunity to work from home
- Casual dress code