Assistant Finance Manager - FMCG
This role will be assisting the Finance Manager on 4 aspects: AP, Treasury, Management Reporting and Project Implementation. Hence, this person will be giving a good opportunity and able to show visibility to the top management for career advancement.
Our client is the largest producer of alcohol products globally. They believe in diversity makes better workplace. Hence, they always do their best to shape an inclusive culture among every one.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management reporting.
- Assist in the annual audit exercise and preparation of statutory accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of budget and latest estimate.
- Process treasury payments including custom duty payments.
- Check suppliers' invoices and staffs travel and entertainment claims to ensure accuracy and in compliance with company's policies before payment is made.
- Involve in company's global project and localisation as and when required.
- Min Degree in Accounting / Finance / Professional Qualification (ACCA, CPA, ICAEW, MICPA, CIMA)
- Ability to demonstrate analytical skill in analysing actual financial results against budget, forecast and last year.
- Meticulous and ability to work independently.
- Advanced MS Excel skill is required.
- Big 4 Audit experience has added advantage
- Unlimited learning opportunity
- Platform to demonstrate capability to global management within the organization
- Dynamic and fast pace working environment
- Attractive remuneration (RM 7000 - RM 9000, depends on experience)
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Elaine Lai on +603 2302 4018