Technical Business Analyst (SCM Cloud )
Our client, a leading Financial Services company is hiring an Oracle SCM Cloud Technical BA on a long term contract basis.
Under the direction, guidance and oversight of the Product Owner, drive the strategic direction of SCM Operations by leading, executing and implementing change around process reengineering, automation, centralization, smart–shoring and technology. Review existing processes (non–Oracle and Oracle); evaluate and recommend opportunities to enhance processes and procedures improving efficiency, accuracy or user experience; and execute on selected enhancements/improvements.
- Drive the strategic direction of SCM Operations by leading, executing and implementing change around process reengineering, automation, centralization, and technology.
- Leverage subject matter expertise within SCM; continue to build upon existing knowledge and develop new knowledge for areas within SCM Operations.
- Drive change within Procurement Operations team; lead change management
- Participate in cross–project planning to resolve conflicts in project priorities, resourcing, schedule and scope
- Evaluate and recommend opportunities to enhance processes and procedures improving efficiency, accuracy or user experience; and execute on selected enhancements/improvements.
- Develop and build relationships with IT organization to facilitate better communication between groups and more productive results.
- Bachelor's degree in IT/IS/related discipline
- A focus in the area of Finance is preferred
- Oracle Fusion Procurement Cloud experience is a plus
- Ability to think logically, critically, and constructively about complex problems, clearly communicate findings of analysis, and recommend solutions that address expressed needs within the project
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to illustrate ideas, concepts, recommendations, and technical/complex information in a clear and concise timely manner, at a level consistent with the audience
- Ability to analyze situations and issues, identify options, draw logical conclusions and sound inferences, determine and recommend practical courses of action using innovation, creativity, good judgment and strategic thinking.
- Strong leadership skills; ability to lead, motivate and inspire various teams on initiatives without individuals directly reporting to them, including strong diplomacy skills when managing differed view points and resistance
- Strong organizational skills including demonstrated tenacity for following up with team members and leadership on outstanding items
Senior Technical Recruiter
– provided by Dice