Manager | Financial Assurance (A&A) | Melbourne
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
- Mentoring and development programs - receive support and coaching to progress your career
- 18-weeks paid parental leave for eligible staff
Our keen team of financial advisors and accountants is growing more than ever as our clients recognise our talent and the impact that we make - that's why we need you. Join a growing team and get involved in offering services and collaborating with specialists across the firm to bring the best solutions to the corporate and public sectors.
About the team
Our Finance Assurance team applies core finance and accounting knowledge to help clients make their finance functions more efficient and effective, make better business decisions and navigate the complexities of accounting issues. Our team provide these advisory services by combining our transformative end-to-end accounting and finance solutions with digitally innovative technology to our chosen client's finance function across multiple industry sectors. We advise large and mid-size corporate businesses on areas including:
- Accounting and reporting advisory services on disruptive events or infrastructure projects, such as mergers, acquisition, integration, separation and corporate restructuring
- Accounting or financial reporting change implementation process and technology
- The effectiveness of the finance function, finance process and performance improvement, and
- Specialised finance function outsourcing
We're looking for someone with:
- 5+ years of experience within accounting policy team or finance function, and/or previous experience in external audit
- Qualifications in an accounting/finance degree and CA qualification or equivalent
- Excellent technical accounting skills with experience in applying accounting standards to commercial projects
- Well-developed relationships management skills
- Strong project management skills across all aspects of managing finance or accounting projects
- Excellent collaborative skills, precision thinking and a dedicated work ethic
- Strong experience in managing variety of stakeholders effectively, both externally and internally
- Experience in coaching and guiding other team members in applying tools, guidance and methodology in delivering projects
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Narinder Dhanoa from our Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com, we'd love to hear from you! #A&A
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.