Head of Finance
This is a temporary to permanent vacancy and so The Head of Finance will be expected to lead the Finance Business Unit in line with business expectation and drive activity toward growth.
My client is a global market leader in bringing customised solutions to it market place.
The key responsibilities for the Head of Finance include;
- Providing a strategic and commercial overview and leadership to the finance department
- Lead the development of the financial solution for growth opportunities. Work in conjunction with the Bid teams to create winning opportunities / bids.
- Use financial information to constructively challenge current and potential business activity.
- Supervise, support and develop the finance team.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of monthly management reporting. Prepare materials for monthly business reviews, and take ownership for actions
- Deliver tight management and control of the balance sheet and working capital.
As a candidate for the role you would looking to be able to demonstrate;
- Able to present competently and confidently to senior management and negotiate effectively with customers and suppliers
- Creates a culture of high performance and people management and actively manages poor performance
- Aligns functions and resources, and deploys people and skills optimally to achieve strategic priorities
- Clear focus, attention to detail, commercially astute and a strategic thinker focused on execution
- Highly motivated Partnering; ability to work with a partnering culture to develop positive relationships both internally and externally
£500 - £550 per day