A Management Accountant
A leading firm
Duties of the Management Accountant include:
* To assist for all financial accounting and reporting.
* Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
* Full month end journal entries - accruals, prepayments, payroll.
* Cashflow forecasting and budget preparation
* Monthly consolidated management accounts for multiple entities
* Consolidation adjustment for management accounts
* KPI reporting
* Commentary and variance analysis of budget vs actuals
* Budget forecasting
Management Accountant requirements: * Qualified Accountant * Experience as a Management Accountant * Ambitious * A high level of attention to detail * Excellent team player
A ompetitive rate